My little Blondie loves, loves, loves Disney's Tangled. It is one of her favorites. This morning I made her Rapunzel hair. I hot glued yellow yarn to a headband but I'm pretty sure I just made her whole year! This was one project that was by far worth the little bit of effort it caused me- she completely loves it!
She told me the couch was her "tower". :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Wow! Jackpot blot post today :) You are so creative; I love that you made that headband for her. Thanks for the blot update. I love it!!
Love you guys. Miss you!
That is amazing. What a creative mom you are. I can't believe how big Ava is getting. What a cutie!
What a cutie! It's so great to see posts, again. We just watched "Tangled" on Sunday, too -- it's one of her great-grandmother's favorites, as well!
She is beautiful and such a character! She really plays the part. How I love this little blondie.
You are so creative!
Post a Comment