Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Sweetie Pie!

My little sweetie pie is growing like CRAZY!! Seriously this kid is out of control! She's wearing 3T and even 4T in some outfits- I don't think that should be allowed!! She is so much fun right now. We've learned you have to be oh so careful what you say, because this girlie is a super sponge with a fabulous memory! She'll repeat things back from things she heard or saw weeks before. One of the best things about Ava Belle lately is she will actually pose for a few pictures. . . a few. This little photo shoot lasted about twenty minutes or so but I think I got some really good pictures!!




The picture above shows Ava's new "smile" face. You ask her to give you a smile and this is what you get. So funny, but so darn cute!!

6 comments:

shana said...

She is adorable and growing up way too fast!!

barbara said...

It's hard to believe that Ava is this old. I absolutely love her little pigtails. What a fun photo shoot.

Darla said...

Oh my heck! What a doll. I LOVE all of these pictures. Good job Michelle. I want to squeeze that cute face and kiss it!

Corrie said...

Michelle, she looks more like you every day! Great pics!

nellybligh said...

You really did get some great pictures! She is such a beautiful little girl. We love you. With love, Grandma Wilson.

Rachel said...

love those shots!