Sunday, April 10, 2011

A little cousin time

Brandi, Tim and Elsie Reese came down for a visit this weekend and we were so glad! Ava and Elsie were so adorable together- I loved it! It was
a little dark in the room so most of the pictures ended up being blurry, but the two girls dressed up in princess clothes and danced around Grandma's living room and had a grand old time. They even convinced Grandma to play ring around the rosie with them!




This was the best picture we got of Ava dancing. She doesn't understand hold still :)

Both girls are a little bit enamored with 'Tangled' right now!


I'm pretty sure this is one of those pictures Ava might be a little unhappy about when she gets older, but I love her expression. "Are you really bothering me during my show?"


3 comments:

Darla said...

What a fun weekend. Thanks for taking pictures and sharing. I love my family!!

Oveson's said...

It is so fun to see the little cousins together!!!

Jami said...

Oh how I would have loved to be there. I am missing so much!

Thanks for the pictures. I loved seeing both of my nieces in the same picture. (They have great taste--Tangled is one of my new favorites).

Love and miss you all!