Look at this face! I mean seriously!! Who couldn't love this face! Gorgeous right! I love being an Auntie- I have the best nieces ever!

And if you were somehow wondering just how Bostyn McClaine got so gorgeous. . . here you go! This beautiful girl right here! So adorable!

We went on the fastest trip to Cache Valley just about ever (at least it felt that way) so we could visit our lovely Grandma's. While we were a-visiting we got a five generation picture with Bostyn, Court, Mom, Grandma Bevy and Great Grandma Zilla. Pretty awesome I think.
Court, Bostyn and Grandma Earley.
Me, Ava and Grandma Earley- I promise Ava isn't exactly mad. She was busy playing and didn't want to stop for silly pictures.
P.S. There really were people we wanted to visit, but didn't get the chance to because the trip was so fast! So sorry!! We still love you!! Pretty sure you know who you are. . .





1 comment:
Great pictures! I sure wish I had been able to catch you guys while you were up! I had to go to a wedding that weekend!
Post a Comment