Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our first park day of the year :)



We went to the park yesterday! And here you thought we had vanished off the face of the earth. . . . or just about. Well we didn't :) I had the day off yesterday and it was a whole whopping 52 degrees outside so we went to the park for the first time this year. It was probably actually a bad idea because now I think we all have Spring fever. . . which is a long way off still. It was fun anyway!

8 comments:

J Wilson said...

I can see that halo, halo, halo :)

shana said...

What an awesome picture. I love the static Mohawk!! :)

The Munfords said...

WOW that is awesome! I'm totally glad that you catured it!

Toni Dee! said...

Check out that hair - holy cow - that's incredible.

Rachel said...

that is a great photo! Yea for Park days! I too have seen green grass and heard the birds and think hey where are my flip flops? oh yeah in the box packed away... silly me it is going to snow today :(

Jami said...

Wowza, crazy hair girl :)

Did you say 52 degrees?? Yeah, if that happened here I'd DEFINITELY have spring fever. As it is I just have winter blues.

15 degrees and holding.

So glad you got a day to play at the park. :D And its nice to see that you DIDN'T vanish off the face of the earth after all.

Moores said...

Her hair is co cute! 52 is pretty awesome! Good job for taking advantage of it!

Oveson's said...

Love love love the hair....he he!! Oh to be at the park again thishas gotten me excited for spring!!