Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

I don't sew. . . like at all. I really wish I did and someday I would like to learn. One of my guilty pleasures as of late is the website www.newdressaday.com. This girl to make a new dress every day for 365 days on a budget of $365. She finds dresses in thrift stores and makes them over into something new. Some she does a lot to others not so much. Some of the things she comes up with I don't super love, but other things are adorable! She has taken my little hidden desire to learn to sew and made it a little bigger. . . a little bit.

2 comments:

Moores said...

It sounds like a pretty interesting idea! I will have to check out the link!

Oveson's said...

Very fun. Might have to try this some time...that is when I am done trying to be creative on the house. That is a great idea!!