Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another park day



We love, love, love the park in this family!! We decided to go on Memorial Day, but unfortunately the wind was horrible so we didn't stay long. These are two of my favorite pictures though. Ava is just getting so big and starting to get a little bit more independent. She loves to experience everything she can. I think Jer and I usually end up getting more worn out then she does since we spend so much time chasing her around!

3 comments:

shana said...

I love the picture of her on the swing. That is the look of pure joy. :)

The Shermans said...

Oh that darn wind! Oh how I don't miss that part of Cedar City. We will be flying in on July 7th and will be around for 2 months. We must get together!

Jami said...

How fun. I love parks too and I don't even have children. I imagine it would be even that much more fun to see the giggly girl in the swing :)