On April 24th, there was a kite festival here in Cedar City. It also happened to be one of the most beautiful days we have had so far this Spring. We had so much fun. It was a great day to be out in the sun! It was the first time the Ava had been to Park Discovery and she is now a huge fan! Who can blame her really :) Here are a few pictures from our day:
My child has an interesting fascination with dandelions. I don't know where it came from but it sure does keep her entertained!

Ok. . . so maybe she has an interesting fascination with everything. . .


I love this picture! She is concentrating so hard and she is so curious about all of the other kids playing. It was so awesome to watch her!!

Curious again- there were kids playing on the other side :)

We met up with Robert and Melanie. This is Jer showing Teniah how to climb. I don't think she thought it was a cool as he did. . . :)

Someone must do (or at least try to do) everything that Daddy does!
More pictures can be seen
here.
1 comment:
She is such a cutie! I was so happy that we were able to meet up the other day! It was well worth the drive!
Post a Comment