Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do I look like my baby?

My Mom has been telling me since the day Ava was born that she looks so much like me. I'll be honest, I couldn't really see it. Certain things yes, but overall I wasn't so sure. I recently found a whole bunch of pictures of me when I was a baby/toddler (I'm sorry Mom, I'll give them back I promise!). As I skimmed through these pictures I finally saw it- my kiddo totally looks like me!












7 comments:

The Munfords said...

Chelle I'm soooo Glad you can finally see it! She is a spitting image of you and I have never seen those baby pics of you. Although it sounds like we need to have a girls night and just look at your baby pics what a cute girl you are!!

J Wilson said...

What beautiful babes ;)

Melanie said...

if you're having girls night...then I need to be there too!! hehe

Cute babies!!

Brandi said...

Good grief! That is amazing. So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Meli O. said...

Ya I think you two might be related!! lol So cute!!

Rob said...

uncanny.

Moores said...

I can see a resemblence!!! How fun!