Sunday, November 8, 2009

Presenting. . .

. . . the most beautiful ladybug you have ever seen! I know its a little late, but at least its not never! We had a great Halloween. We visited both Grandmas and got to spend time with our newest family member Elsie Reece- Ava was fascinated with Elsie's toes, don't know why.


She's cute and she knows it! Isn't that a sweet little smile!!


A shot of her wings- she didn't really care for them so this is about as good as it gets for the pictures.


"Sharing" with Grandpa. Sometimes her hand went in his mouth sometimes the sucker- either way she wasn't particularly gentle.


Ava with her new cousin Grandma and Uncle Tim.


You can see the rest of our Halloween pictures here, if you want.

1 comment:

Oveson's said...

she is the cutiest ladybug ever!!! I love the outfit. By the way jer I love all that you have done for the game...they are awesome!!!