A week and a half ago now we got to go to Logan for Brandi's graduation. It was so much fun to see everyone. It was Ava's second road trip- so far she does really well. She doesn't like to eat on the go, but other than that she was amazing! I thought I would post a few pictures from the weekend:

Isn't that just the sweetest little mischievous smile you ever saw! Hmmm. . . wonder what she's thinking. . .

Oh yep- there we go.

Ava meeting cousin Sarah (Niki's daughter of course) for the first time. Meeting new friends can be very hard- I imagine Ava saying "This is MY Grandma!" in this picture.

She got over it rather quickly as you can see- they're great friends now.

Its always more fun to play with someone else's toys. How nice of Sarah to share. . . or yeah. . . ok maybe Ava stole it from Sarah for awhile.

I thought these two girlies were so cute together- they just kept staring at each other! I just love babies :)

2 comments:
Oh my heck so much fun!! They are so cute together~~
That was so much fun...finally! I can't believe it took us 4 months for them to meet. It was so fun to see everyone again!
Post a Comment